Point Reyes Station Hub
We’ve leased office space in the old Livery Stable in Point Reyes Station and have opened our first Charging Hub in the parking spaces right outside the doors.
There are quite a few places to eat and drink within walking distance of our Charging Hub. Here’s a list with links to their websites where available.
- Tomales Bay Foods - Cowgirl Creamery and Cantina, for cheese tours and deli.
- Pine Cone Diner – Open breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast is a specialty.
- Bovine Bakery - Organic coffee and fresh organic, handmade pastries.
- Toby’s Coffee Bar - Organic teas, treats, and coffees
- Osteria Stellina - Point Reyes Italian with an unwavering commitment to local organic products. Open lunch and dinner.
- Station House Cafe - Open breakfast, lunch, and dinner with live music on Sundays at 5pm and a great outdoor garden.
- Whale of a Deli – Good deli for sandwiches, mexican food, and more.
- Cafe Reyes – Wood fired pizza and a nice deck.
- Old Western Saloon – Drinks served in a classic old western bar.
The video below shows where to eat and drink nearby, places to refresh while recharging.
Where to go around Point Reyes Station
There are many things to see and do around Point Reyes Station, from hiking in Pt. Reyes National park, whale watching from Pt Reyes Lighthouse, Kayaking on Tomales Bay, and eating oysters at one of the oyster farms nearby. Watch the video to learn more.
To start, we have installed a single Level-2 charger and 20Kw Level-3 Charger with CHAdeMO connector which can charge a Leaf to 80% in less than an hour. Phase II would replace this Fast Charger with a more powerful one that could charge a Leaf in less than 20 minutes and would have both CHAdeMO and SAE Combo connectors. Phase III would add more chargers.
Phase I of the project
- Level-3 DC Fast Charging (480V) 20Kw Single CHAdeMO Connector
- Level-2 AC Medium Speed Charging (240V) SAE J-1772 Connector
- Accepts Smart Credit Cards, Greenlots RFID cards, QR code payment, and phone payments
Phase II of the project
- Upgrade the Level-3 DC Fast Charger to 50Kw Dual CHAdeMo/SAE connectors.
Phase III of the project
- Add a 2nd Level-3 DC Fast Charger with 50Kw Dual CHAdeMo/SAE connectors
- Add up to 3 Level-2 AC Medium Speed Chargers